I’ve been hard at work publishing all of my sister Heather’s genealogy research that she’s been completing over the last several years, focused mainly on our Hilton lineage.
Meanwhile, the Baxley’s come from the Anglo-Saxon tribes that ruled over Britain, and are from Sussex and Buckingham where they’ve held a family seat from early times.
Then he told me that one of my relatives lived locally in San Diego, Superior Court Judge Robert Baxley, or “Bax” as friends called him (see bracelet on the cover of “The Lifeguards, A Reminiscence of West Coast Beaches in the 1950’s” by Robert C. Baxley). Yes, “called” as in past tense. I’m once again heart broken to learn I won’t meet another legendary human on this earth.
However, I hope his friends will help me out.
Who knew I was coming home? Continue reading “San Diego Baxley’s”
“Boy they loves Hova.”
Illuminati, spirit-directed, or holy?
“Y’all religion causes division”
Who created religion?
“Only God could judge us.”
I am interested in a few things that are in my local micro-environment:
- uses for sea kelp washed ashore, and scientific research on enviro benefits for manipulation or recycling
- ditto for the brown stuff that is sort of like sea mulch (can I use it as mulch in my garden?)
- what to do with the sandbox sand on my patio, illegal to put on beach? affect? effect?
- the benefits of THC slow extraction from fat cells
- psychoactive/metaphysical space, disassociation, symbolic modeling and therapy